Monday, August 3, 2009

Where did the last 12 months go???

It's been something like 359 days since I last posted here. So what? Maybe now is the right time. We'll see...

I am going to try using this blog to document the knitting I'm doing on a daily basis. If I knit that day, I'll blog about it.

So what are my current knitting projects? A Jane Slicer Smith sweater, a red pullover, several different socks, at least three shawls, and the String linen cardigan. I started two projects last week (!). Am I crazy or what?

Today I knitted on the right front of the String linen cardigan. Since last Friday I have knitted the back, left front, and one sleeve. At this rate I should be done by next weekend. It's a very enjoyable project -- large needles and large gauge so it's going quickly.

Pictures soon...

No comments: