Last evening I worked a couple of lace repeats -- it's an easy lace pattern and a wonderful yarn to knit with so I am thoroughly enjoying this project.
That said, I keep wondering if I would like this sweater in a lighter weight yarn. I have some Silky Wool in my stash that, despite being a DK weight, knits up to the correct gauge and would, presumably, create an airy cardigan. I just might knit up a second February Lady with that yarn.
Other knitting: dog sweaters (what else!). I finished #4 of a group of 5 (one in each size of the Cabled Cassini) on the drive to New Hamburg on Thursday, so now I am in the middle of the turtleneck for the fifth, and last, sweater in this project. I need to get this last one done this week so that will probably be my car project while we are driving home tomorrow. Not sure if a 10-1/2 hour drive will be long enough for me to finish, but it just might be.
(February Lady outside the Puddiecombe house, aka Frances' new home.)

No comments:
Post a Comment