Monday, October 1, 2007

More ripping...

Could you hear the sound of Larry's saddle-shoulder sweater being ripped back again yesterday? You should have, it was pretty loud. I worked on the shoulder decreases all weekend, while watching football and golf on TV, had him try it on before starting the neck ribbing -- and all was fine at that time. So I did an inch of neck ribbing, bound off, and had him try it on one more time. Unfortunately it didn't pass muster -- the neck is too high in front for his liking -- so I ripped back to below the saddles, inserted a couple of shortrows in an attempt to lower the front of the neckline, and am reknitting (for the upteenth time) the saddles. If this doesn't work, I just may throw in the towel. I am so ready to be done with this project!

No comments: