Larry's saddle shoulder pullover is done (except for blocking)! For some reason, the song "Ding dong, the witch is dead" keeps running through my mind tonight. I wonder if there is a connection...
I am not happy with the neckline on this sweater, but Larry says it's fine, so I bound off last night, kitchenered the underarms and wove in ends tonight, and expect to block it tomorrow. Pictures should follow in short order.
Speaking of pictures, I've been trying to take photos of MS3, but I'm not happy with my results. How do you get good pictures of this item? BTW, I'm happy with this shawl, and expect to wear it this winter (already wore it once, to the symphony).
Thursday, October 4, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Hmmmmm... how about one of you wearing it? :)
You might want to look at flickr.com searching for the tags MS3 finished - maybe you'll get some inspiration there.
I'll be eating crow as I attempt to hunt down and repurchase those cutesy, cushy, clothing hangers I took to Goodwill a few years ago! *sigh* How could I have known they'd be perfect for snapping pictures of MS3 for Ravelry?! ;)
Post a Comment