I finished the Follow the Leader Faroese shawl a week ago, allowing me to get back to work on MS3. I finished Clue 6 last night (Friday) and worked half of Clue 7 today. Having seen lots of pictures of finished MS3's plus one beautiful one in person (by friend Sue/Suesq), I'm excited about finishing mine. It's a wonderful design (thanks, Melanie!) and I'll wear mine proudly.
However, tomorrow is my son's 22nd birthday, and we're having a family dinner/party for him, which means cleaning the house, grocery shopping, present shopping, and food preparation instead of knitting, all by 3:00 when people should start arriving. I guess it's the least I can do, once a year... He really is a wonderful son!
I need to spend some time photographing some finished items as well as works-in-progress, and uploading the photos to Ravelry. Maybe Monday...
Saturday, September 15, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Happy birthday to your son and happy birth day anniversary to you, Eileen. It takes a very special mother to produce such a dear and good son! :)
Post a Comment